A Geek Daddy writes about The 12 Notes of Christmas!Team Ten, numbers 0-9, and Pi want to move to NumberOpolis! Armed with imagination, recycled materials, colorful duct tape, colored paper, stickers, markers, etc., makers of all ages create fantastical homes for numbers that reflect their numeric meaning.
During 2015, makers created homes for numbers at the following shows:
- 10th Anniversary Bay Area Maker Faire on May 16 and 17
- First National (DC) Maker Faire on June 12 and 13
- World Children’s Festival, July 1
- Baltimore Port Discovery Children’s Museum during July weekends
- 6th New York Maker Faire, Sept 26 and 27