Come meet Dr. Klemm, The Numbers Lady, Zero the Hero & Team Ten at the 2nd USA Science and Engineering Festival.
Dr. Klemm will be a featured author in the Festival’s Book Fair. Come to her presentation and book signing on Saturday, April 28 from 2:35pm – 3:20pm at the Family Science Stage. She will be introducing Team Ten, led by Zero the Hero, from her Numagicbag and discuss her book, NumbersAlive!® Books for Young Travelers—Washington, DC.
Admission and all NumbersAlive! activities are FREE!
- Saturday, April 28, 2012: 10am – 6pm
- Sunday, April 29, 2012: 10am – 4pm
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
Located between 7th & 9th Streets, NW and N Street, NW & Mt. Vernon Place.
Schedule of Activities
Numaginarium tent (Exhibit Hall C, Lower Level, Booth 519) Activities for for kids aged 3-10 will include:
- Magic circles
- Number collages
- Perform your own show with the plush puppets, numbers 0 – 9
Book Fair Booth (Exhibit Hall B, Booth 10)
- NumbersAlive!® will have a booth in the festival’s Book Fair throughout the weekend.
- Dr. Klemm, The Numbers Lady‘s latest book, NumbersAlive!® Books for Young Travelers—Washington, DC, and fun stickers will be available for purchase and pre-orders will be taken for plush number toys.
Number Quests (Exhibit Hall C, Booth 519) with The Numbers Lady
- Saturday, April 28, 11:30am & 1pm
- Sunday, April 29, 11:30am & 1pm
Exposition Performances (Carver and Franklin Stages): Join the World Premier of the numerical musical, Team Ten Tours Washington, DC.
- Saturday, April 28, 10:30am – 10:50am at the Carver Stage
- Sunday, April 29, 10:30am – 10:50am at the Franklin Stage